Are ready to start writing your book or love a tale of family secrets
I'm looking forward to reading The Pillars of the Earth by Ken Follett!
I´m looking forward to reading Homegoing by Yaa Gyasi. I read Transcendent Kingdom last year, and it gave me so much to think about.
I'm looking forward to Emily Henry's BOOK LOVERS and Katie Gutierrez's MORE THAN YOU'LL EVER KNOW!
Looking forward to these books that I have recently acquired:
- Good Chemistry: The Science of Connection, From Soul to Psychedelics by Dr. Julie Holland
- Modoc: The True Story of the Greatest Elephant that Ever Lived by Ralph Helfer
- How to Do Nothing: Resisting the Attention Economy by Jenny Odell
- The Breath of a Whale: The Science and Spirit of Pacific Ocean Giants by Leigh Calvez
- The Sword and the Shield: The Revolutionary Lives of Malcolm X and Martin Luther King Jr. by Dr. Peniel E. Joseph
I’m looking forward to reading more Natalia Ginzburg
I'm looking forward to these 2022 offerings:
Off the Edge: Flat Earthers, Conspiracy Culture, and Why People Will Believe Anything by Kelly Weil
Lost & Found: a Memoir by Kathryn Schulz
South to America: A Journey Below the Mason-Dixon to Understand the Soul of America by Imani Perry
Rogues: True Stories of Grifters, Killers, Rebels and Crooks by Patrick Radden Keefe
I'm looking forward to Taylor Harris's This Boy We Made (a memoir) and Katie Gutierrez's More Than You'll Ever Know (a thriller!).
Reckless Girls and Anatomy: a love story are both books I’m looking forward to as well! And Book Lovers. And probably 15 other titles.
Reckless Girls was my BOTM pick. I can't wait to read it 🙌🏼 I have to disagree about Working. I enjoyed the parts about Robert Moses, as that part of history is fascinating. But as a book for writers, I give it 1 star.